We are committed to providing a website that is accessible to as many users as possible. Here we have given our accessibility advice and our accessibility statement.
We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- change colours, contrast levels, and fonts
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader
- We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability. This includes how to:
- make your mouse easier to use
- use your keyboard instead of a mouse
- talk to your device
- make your device talk to you
- make text larger
- change your colours
- magnify the screen
If you have any issues accessing any part of our website or would like information on the website in a different format then please email email@example.com or call 01462 689801, leave a message and we will return your call.
Our offices are accessible by wheelchair and we have a hearing loop available if needed. We can provide advice using BSL.