You can donate to Citizens Advice North Herts by clicking here. You can also download a Gift Aid Declaration to boost your donation.
We’d love it if you’d like to organise a fundraiser for us. Here’s our JustGiving page if you’re ready to go!
Contact email@example.com to let us know what you’re doing or for any support setting an event or page up.
The following downloadable documents are designed to help you with your fundraising efforts.
Why should I fundraise for Citizens Advice North Hertfordshire?
We are an independent, trusted charity who help people solve problems where no other help is available locally. People come to us with a range of issues ranging from money problems to relationships, employment, homelessness and more.
Many people who come to us have a disability, long-term health condition or mental health problem. The issues they bring to us are often urgent, confusing and distressing.
Nearly half the issues we deal with involve financial crises. Whether it’s guiding someone through the maze of benefits, tax credits or universal credit, or helping someone manage their debt – we are there to help.
More people need us than we can currently serve. Your support will enable us help more people who need us, now and in years to come.
The impact we have:
- In 2020/21 we helped over 5,229 people, despite the pandemic forcing the lockdown of our face-to-face services.
- We generated £1.6 million in financial outcomes for our clients in 2020/21 in the form of benefits identified and secured and debts written off for people in vulnerable circumstances.
- 81% of our clients found our service easy to access
- 84% said we helped them find a way forward
- 74% said their problem was fully or mostly resolved after our intervention at the time of follow us
- 89% would recommend CANH’s service